Course and Annual Conference Attendance Policy – January 2013
- Attendance at MMTCTA classes and the annual conference are a requirement of
receiving certification in your MMTCTA specialty.
- MMTCTA members must always abide by the Association’s most current Standard of Ethics.
Policy On Attendance
- In order to receive credit or a certificate of attendance at any course or at the
MMTCTA annual conference participants are required to be in the classroom or
meeting room for the entire duration of the class or conference except for
- Certificates will be handed out at after the class/conference and will not be
- If you do not pick up the certificate after the class or conference, you will not
receive credit for attending.
- Attendees who must leave early for emergency situations must make contact with
the instructor or the MMA liason.
- Failure to do so will result in no credit for attending.
- The Professional Development Committee will make a determination as to
whether a sufficient portion of the course or conference was completed to
warrant certification credit.